Wednesday 19 September 2007

Love thy neighbour (or urinate on her if it's easier..)

I felt I wanted to post this and draw attention to it's sheer incredulity! I don't even know what I can say about it - I just find it unbelievable that something so disgusting can occur on Britain's streets in the 21st Century. I realise (as I've mentioned before) that I'm probably sheltered but I hope that this sort of incident never becomes readily dismissable by anyone - regardless of their upbringing or social exposure.

My question, I think, is how do people get into a position where they're capable of doing something so dispicable? There's probably no answer.. how depressing though..

==========================================

On a happier note, I've had my car for a week now and I love it! It's excessively lavish and parades a plethora of technological tricks - hence why I love it. I get in it and feel like driving.. not energetically.. just driving.. it's warm, comfortable, aesthically-pleasing, ergonomic.. it's wonderful! Now, please let my old car sell with haste to ease the financial burden currently hanging over my head!

No comments: