Tuesday 20 May 2008

Crossing lives..

Events recently have prompted me to wonder how many people we interact with during the course of our lives who we could, given the opportunity, get along with really well - as partners, I mean.

I'm not just referring to fleeting glimpses of pretty girls across crowded city streets (although I suppose that is just as valid). More though, I'm thinking of other people's partners (or friends of friends) who you get on with really well. If we all, as individuals, were picked up, shaken about and re-scattered it would be interesting who our friends would be, who we might have the chance of striking up relationships with etc.

Lately I've been pestered by the thought of what could have happened between myself and a particular someone if we were both stripped of our daily trappings (family, friends, commitments, etc.)

Hmm..

No comments: