Thursday 30 August 2007

Girls Aloud 1 day and counting..


Well, my teeth/gums are slowly getting better and the pain is either subsiding or I am simply acclimatising to it. The left side of my face does currently look like some sort of hamster harbouring food but I'm hoping that will soon recede.


I'm filled with unashamed childish excitement about tomorrow's trip to Holkham Hall, Norfolk to see 'the magnificent' Girls Aloud! I've managed to conceal my closet hankering to see the minxy quintet behind the fact that I bought the tickets as a present for a friend..

Inserted is an image of the glorious Nadine Coyle who is revered the world over for her incredible singing talent - Or so I'm told.. ;-) © Whoever took it, 2007.

1 comment:

Nigel said...

Girls Aloud? Oh yeh...Tell the truth, "Mr Geezer", it's Shayne Ward who you're REALLY looking forward to see! Have a nice time Nx